Ryaal Essential Oils
Hey guys !! Welcome back to my blog !! <3
This is a post reviewing one of the most essential products we use in our lives everyday.
An Essential Oil is a concentrated hydrophobic liquid containing volatile Aroma compounds from plants. Essential oils are extracted by the process of Distillation, often by using Steam. They are used in perfumes, cosmetics, soaps and other products. Essential Oils provide a great solution to help maintain health without unpleasant side effects. Most common essential oils such as Lavender, Peppermint, Tea tree oil, patchouli and eucalyptus are distilled. Most oils are distilled in a single process.
About the Brand – Ryaal is a relatively new brand in the Indian market which has launched its range of 100% Natural organic products. Ryaal production and distillation facility is certified as per HACCP, HALAL, ISO 9001 and Kosher standards. They are currently into the production of essential oils and their varieties include lavender, tea tree oil, peppermint, lemon grass, jasmine, sandalwood, lemon, rose, citronella, eucalyptus and others.
Lavender Essential Oil – This oil is extracted from the fresh flowers of lavender plant through the process of steam distillation extraction method. Lavender has a fresh, sweet, floral aroma that is soothing and refreshing which is helpful in bringing calmness in the mind. Lavender is highly regarded for skin and beauty and hence an essential part of my daily skin regime. I suffer from Insomnia so using 2-3 drops of the Lavender oil every night helps me have the deepest and most restful sleep since the time I have started using it.
Features of the Lavender essential Oil:
- Lavender in its own form is very fragrant and soothing to your mind.
- The Ryaal Lavender oil is 100% pure essential oil which assures Zero side effects.
- It is user-friendly as it comes with a dropper.
- It is non-sticky and very absorbing.
Uses and Benefits of Lavender essential Oil:
- Bug Repellent – The smell of lavender essential oil is potent for many types of bugs like mosquitoes, midges and moths. Applying drops of Lavender oil on the exposed skin helps prevent falling sick.
- Sleep – Lavender essential oil induces sleep which has made it a common recommendation for an alternative treatment of sleep issues/insomnia.
- Nervous system - The calming scent of the lavender oil makes it an excellent tonic for nerves and anxiety issues. Hence is also helpful in treating migraines, headaches, depression, nervous tension and emotional stress.
- Acne – Lavender essential oil is a beneficial oil in treating acne, as it inhibits the bacteria that causes the initial infection and helps in reducing the sign of scars after the acne has begun to heal. Adding a few drops of Lavender oil to other skin creams or ointments can greatly increase the potential for relief and healing.
- Pain Relief – A regular massage with lavender oil is an excellent remedy for various types of pains including those caused by sore and tense muscles, muscular aches, rheumatism, sprains, backache, lumbago and also for the pain in the joints.
- Hair care – It is useful for hair care because it has been shown to be very effective on lice, lice eggs and nits. Furthermore, lavender essential oil is also very essential in the treatment of hair loss and dandruff problems.
- General Skin care – The antiseptic and antifungal properties of the lavender oil is used to treat various skin disorders such as acne, wrinkles, psoriasis and other inflammatory conditions. It is also used to heal wounds, cuts, burns and sunburns.
Packaging : The Ryaal essential oil comes in a midnight blue glass bottle with a white cap. It comes along with a dropper which makes it easy to use.
Price: With so many benefits it's easy to assume these oils are priced very high. But surprisingly the 15ml bottle of the Ryaal Lavender essential oil is priced at just INR 279/-
Availability :All the Ryaal essential oils are available on their website www.ryaal.com
You can also order their products from amazon.in
Review - I used the Lavender essential for quite some time before penning this down. I used it on my face every night before going to bed and it gave me a glowing skin every morning. It also reduced my head ache problems. Also mixed a few drops of it with coconut oil and applied to my hair which resulted in stronger and healthier hair.
Rating – 4.5/5
I highly recommend the product for daily use. You can choose your favourite flavour from Ryaal's extensive collection.
XOXO, until next time ❤️